4/30/2010

Organization Inspiration (I)

I've been trying to get motivated to clean the apartment today and it hasn't really been working out too well (with the exception of a quick vacuum). Whenever I need a bit of a kick in the pants in this department, I head over to my Flickr groups to get whipped up into a cleaning/organizing frenzy. Not only are these images real motivators but they're also just plain nice to look at when everything around you feels a bit chaotic and out of control. So, feast your eyes (and if this doesn't make you want to clean out a drawer or two I don't know what will)! Also, I like to see images of real people's spaces not pages from a catalog. Of course the CB2 catalog's office spread looks organized and perfect...no one lives there! I'll thrown in a few "staged" images but other than that, it's all the real deal.


Image via Chez Larsson


Image via Chez Larsson


Image via The Container Store


Image via Chez Larsson


Image via korsbarsblom


Image via Chez Larsson


Image via Brenda in Sunny So Cal


Image via The Order Obsessed


Image via Laura Cattano


Image via Chez Larsson


Image via lauratrevey


Image via The Container Store


Image via RealSimple


Image via The Container Store