5/02/2010

Insomnia strikes back!

Having insomnia is on my top ten list of personal annoyances. My problem always seems to be that I can't get my brain to shut down. Knowing that I need sleep, my brains kicks it into high gear and I go into hyper-thought mode. Very frustrating. After still being awake at 4 AM this morning, I'm a bit on the groggy side. So, I thought it fitting to share some bedrooms that make taking a nap look like the most amazing thing in the world (as if they didn't feel that way already)!


Image via xJavierx Photo by Jansje Klazinga. The home was featured in the April 2007 issue of
Elle Decoration UK.


Image via MAZZALIARMADI.IT


Image via sarahleeab via Domino Magazine


Image via xJavierx via Domicilium Decoratus


Image via xJavierx via Domino Magazine


Image via Decor8

DOGS NEED NAPS TOO.

Image via fede shop


Image via xJavierx via Country Homes & Interiors, Sept. 2008


Image via Holley & Gill


Image via xJavierx Photo by Lisa Cregan for House Beautiful, Feb. 2009