10/02/2010

Birthday Business

Today is Luke's birthday so I thought I'd take a few pictures throughout the day. I whipped up this little Happy Birthday pennant bunting with some cardstock and jute twine and hung it in the office nook. I'm really happy with the outcome.

banner

Because I'm "that person", I tried to coordinate my wrapping materials with the bunting. I have a thing for mini/baby envelopes and they are great for wrapping gift cards.

baby envelope

This little wooden card from Night Owl Paper Goods is really cool and made of eco-friendly sustainably harvested yellow birch.

Nightowl card

We decided to grab some picnic supplies last night and make our way to The Getty Center this afternoon for a nice outdoor snack. Ok, so we totally binged on brie and French bread. We also had some raspberries and sparkling lemonade. Tasty!

Picnic1

Yes, we ate it all.

Picnic2

Our picnic view

Picnic view

The Agape Ape wishing Happy Birthday...

bday cards