6/14/2010

And now for something completely different...

I came across this A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Mondrian inspired cake design today. I want this at my next party. As a bit of a Mondrian nerd (I did a big project on his work when I was in college) I am totally smitten. Also, check out the ridiculously perfect cake interior! How is this even possible!? Cakes to Remember (based in Boston), rock on, just rock. on.





On a hilarious side note, any run of the mill grocery store cake would look gorgeous and delicious next to these monstrosities. Thank you, Cake Wrecks for adding some much needed chuckles to my day. I had to share these. Enjoy the wreckage!

When your daughter's bowling themed cake goes very, very wrong.


Not the kind of baby shower "cuteness" the guests were hoping for...


...and I'm not hungry anymore. No one wants to see where the food ends up after the party.


Nice work, but once again...no entrails on my plate. Thanks.

Images via Cake Wrecks