9/10/2010

Kicking it off with CLAYMATION!

The weekend is here! I can't even tell you how excited I am. I've been working 6-7 days a week lately and it has been a trip to Crazytown. After all of my LONG work weeks I have 3 glorious days off (since I worked through this past holiday weekend)! My first official run in 8 years is going down at the crack of dawn on Sunday morning in Santa Monica. I'm still taking donations for the run. So if you're interested in contributing a buck or two, head over to my page! I'm determined to have some fun this weekend so let's kick things off with this awesome claymation short that I'm loving. If you follow the blog, you probably know about my love for stop motion photography and claymation. I'm always blown away by the time and care these artists give to their very tedious but rewarding work. Opera, claymation, and desserts...um, yes.