6/25/2010

S.T.O.P M.O.T.I.O.N

Along with succulents, Stockholm apartments, and silver, one of my other obsessions which begins with an "S" is stop motion! I have such a huge amount of respect for artists who work with stop motion as it is insanely tedious and requires a great deal of patience. But I think the results are always worth the extra effort. So, I'll share one of my favorite stop motion shorts called "Lost Things". Written and directed by Angela Kohler and Ithyle Griffiths and produced by Gallant and Keen with music by A Fine Frenzy.
If you like Alice in Wonderland, this is pretty much a guarantee for you!



Amazon has recently taken the plunge into the world of stop motion with these fantastic ads for their Kindle. AND guess who wrote and directed?? Angela Kohler and Ithyle Griffiths! No wonder I enjoyed these ads so much! Keep up the good work, guys!